The original location of 606 South Rosemary Ave. in Andrews was where McKenzie Funeral Home began in 1978. From humble beginnings our Andrews facility has expanded with over 4000 sq feet of additional space for the convenience of family and friends in their time of need. Many changes have taken place since the funeral home's inception. This growth has given us the ability to provide the excellent service and care we have become known for.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the families who have entrusted us over the years in providing love and care in their time of bereavement.
Georgetown's location of 2156 North Fraser St. was the second phase of the expansion of McKenzie Funeral Home. The Chapel is surrounded by exquisite 100 year old live oak trees and the beautifully landscaped lawn encompasses the historic 1900's colonial home . This setting lends itself to our southern legacy of pure compassion, humble hospitality, and sacrificial care. It sets the backdrop of the foundation we have built our business on.
Our true southern heritage combined with the constant determination to exceed expectations sets the standard of excellence in professionalism.